Your Own Form
You can have a form on your personal web site, and the results
can be mailed to you!
If you would like help with your form you can use the Form Wizard and we'll create the code for you:
- Create a page the user will see after pressing the submit button. For example, a "thank you for filling out this form" page.
- Upload the page to your web site
- Create the form page and paste the following code into the page substituting your own information where
marked in red:
<form action="/asp-bin/mailer.asp" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="subject" value="mySubject">
<input type="hidden" name="mailto" value="myEmail@wamusa.com">
<input type="hidden" name="page" value="thankyou.htm">
Name:<input type="text" name="Name">
Phone:<input type="text" name="Phone">
- "Subject" is the subject line on the email and "page" is the name of the
response or thank you page you created in step 1.
- You can have as many custom form fields as you like, but do not name any of your fields "subject", "page" or "mailto", these are reserved!
- Upload your form page and be sure to test your form to make sure it works as you expected.